Saturday, August 28, 2004

my eyes scan the crowd below. i was frantically searching for the familiar figure that i knew all this while.however it was to no avail. you are not there. it seem rather weird for me. afterall you were there all the time before you decided on your future. although i respected your decision and admire your courage to move on and try something new,move away from your comfortable circle, i was half wishing i see you there. its been a long time since i last see you. i was finding that tiny hope of seeing you there just now. and hoping that i have a chance to say hello and talk to you. but that hope was never going to be fulfilled tonight. maybe you were busy and couldnt make it just now. i dont know. its sort of weird for me i guess. seeing all the famaliar figure that will appear in my life going away one by one. moving on with their life. and i thought that you always wanted to be the best. what happened to all the dreams that you have last time? you dream of becoming the best. i dont know whether it still is within you. i dont know what happened to it and i have no idea if i ever will find out. well, i knew i will feel a bit weird if you stick to your decision. like i said before it wont be the same. but if thats how things are going to be, i guess i got to learn to deal with it. hope that everything will turn out fine for both of us.

went out to study with mel and kalp just now. guess i got a bit high after eating the sweets. heh. then we went to watch the finals. it was very good match. all my da-da was there just now. haha. it wasnt a low scoring finals like the one last year. it was a tough match. i was half wishing i was involved in nsl this year as it was fun last year but i guess its crazy. i will just flunk my A's. so i had to resist that temptation.

i guess i have to say CONGRATS to my juniors. they wont 3rd just now for street netball. very proud of them. of the way they handle things and they way they played during pesta. yup yup. i know i have to sleep early tonight if not i cant wake up tml and mel will kill me. but i cant sleep so not my fault. going to cycle there tml. yeay! and kalp coming over to cycle with me if she manage to wake up in time that is. and ms lim having competition tml. all the best!! jia you!! salute her man! triathlon comp! i surely die if i ever race that. whoohoo! guess she will do her best.

anyway i was just listening to this song by diana degarmo!! nice song. love it!

DREAMS

Dreams are just dreams
When it's dark inside your head
And all it takes is a little help from you
You know it's true
That dreams are for real
When you see what I see
And you feel it too
We took the longest road
Just to make it harder
Let's do it all again
It only makes us stronger

[Chorus:]
Dreams
I guess we're just made of dream
Nothin' else matters
As long as we believe
I'm lookin' at you
And I see my life
Passing before my eyes
And when the journey's over
And all my dreams come true
I'll dream of you

What do you see
When you look inside your heart
A little thought
Can walk a thousand miles
And change your life
When dreams lead the way
The impossible is suddenly in sight
Every step you take
Just brings it all together
You gotta keep the faith
When all seems lost forever

[Chorus:]
Dreams
I guess we're just made of dream
Nothin' else matters
As long as we believe
I'm lookin' at you
And I see my life
Passing before my eyes
And when the journey's over
And all my dreams come true
I'll dream of you

You're the one
That keeps my hope alive
My vision clear
I'll spend my life with you
Conquer fear
We'll make it through

Nothin' else matters
As long as we believe
I'm lookin' at you
And I see my life
Passing before my eyes
And when the journey's over
And all my dreams come true
I'll dream of you
I'll dream of you
I'll dream of you


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home