Me Vs Books.
Outcome: books lost.
Tried to study physics.
Tried to do mech qns.
Tried to do stats qns.
Everything is try but not do.
Its starting to bum me out.
Wasted the whole day just like that.
Trying is not good enough.
I know I need to do.
But I failed.
It sucks.
Damn
I wonder how you guys manage to overcome this part of your life.
I cant seem to live by it.
Everyday, nothing seems to be done/completed.
Its like running a marathon.
I need to cross the finish line successfully.
But my stamina cant last that long.
What lies ahead in my path of life?
I really don’t know.
Will I last that long till the end of my As?
Not sure.
How will I fair in this marathon?
Only the future can tell.
How will I finish this marathon?
Will I crawl, walk or keep running by the time I get to the finish line?
Uncertain.
Like what Kim always say during nike
“I don’t care how you cross the finish line, just cross it.”
In my battle, I just cant cross it.
I need to win it.
But now, I don’t know how will I cross it.
To all my friends that are fighting the same battlefield as me,
Lets overcome it together.
Its gonna be hard.
Damn hard.
But today, I fail in my battle.
Tomorrow will be a brand new day.
Will I be defeated again?
It remains a doubt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home