on my mind

Recent Posts

  • played pesta yesterday. so fun! not the games itse...
  • came school at 8 something again today.maybe its a...
  • feel a bit feverish now.my nose forever leaking.*s...
  • i was reluctant at first.but finally agreed to acc...
  • my nose keep sneezing and leaking. my head spinnin...
  • Me Vs Books. Outcome: books lost. Tried to study ...
  • played intra-school captain ball just now.very fun...
  • juz read this email from sam. inspiring! so here g...
  • sometimes expriences in your childhood still have ...
  • u21s 2004 AYC 

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My inner child is one year old today

My inner child is one year old!


Everything is new to me. I like watching the world
go by around me, and I don't sweat the small
stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long
as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty
good.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

posted by monkey | 4:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home