Two minutes ago I was joyful, happy and not a tiny bit of anger in my emotions. Now, I snapped back at whatever other say. My change of emotions happens in a sudden just because I get a bit irritated with the thing that occurs in that precious few minutes. And it’s a very small thing not something that is worthy of being angry about. However in that particular moment I just lose control.
Its true that only me can control what’s inside of me, be it my thoughts or my emotions. But somehow it just gets the better of me sometimes. And I wont like the outcome of things when I start losing control. One particular incident that happened last year as a result of me losing control of myself. And the outcome was terrible actually.
I’m still learning how to control it. Not to let small things affect me easily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home