The real thing commences this Thurs. all will end in a month's time. Then its free to fulfilled my heart's desire. Wanted to go and watch wakeboarding later on today. But the thought of A's starting this week just make me think twice. Plus I'm still doubtful about my work. I know at this stage I shoudnt be but I just cant help this feeling. And there's still a huge pile of work that I haven’t dealt with. So it seems like I have to forgo my wish of watching wakeboarding and just start to mug. Again. Never really study like this before. It's scary to think I will sacrifice almost everything for my studies. Sigh.
Practical was over this week. Hmmm.. Never am I going to do a practical again. I'm so glad its over. I dont really know what I'm going to do later in unit though. But that's not my main priority right now. Maybe when the time comes hopefully I will make a choice that I will not regret (fingers crossed).
Was just talking to Lisa on msn last night. She asked me whether I'm still training. Heh. Actually I havent really train ever since Asian Youth ended. Haven't been down for Nike training since March I think. But right now, though I kinda missed training a bit, but enjoying my life w/o netball for a change. Lisa say its like I just smell freedom. Haha.. No la.. But I guess its nice to hang out all day w/o having to think about leaving early coz of trg that night. Hmm.. But I missed my netball frens though. Missed them a lot. Haven't seen Rach since we fly back from Sri Lanka. Amy and the rest too. Nvm.. Will play inter con after A's. Quite looking forward to it.
But for the time being, I guess I have to keep myself 'happy' with my 'fav' hobby - study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home